October 22, 2006

One of these things is not like the other

So I'm watching The Girls Next Door, which is, as you may or may not know, a reality show on E! about Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends and their life living at the Playboy mansion. Now, normally, I wouldn't have much interest in Playboy, but there is something incredibly fascinating about this show, in that trainwreck sort of way.

Anyway, the episode I saw today had the three girls doing photo shoots for the magazine. One of the girls, the profoundly vapid and stupid Kendra (seriously, I think she is probably the dumbest person I've ever seen on reality TV, and I'm not exaggerating), is apparently a big sports fan. So her photos often have a sports theme.

In this episode, she was posing in front of a bunch of football jerseys that were hung up behind her. There's LaDainian Tomlinson, Terrell Owens, Donovan McNabb, and...Dan Koppen? What?? Sure, he's a great player and all, and he seems like a good guy, but who has heard of him outside of New England? Even in New England, it's not like many people own O-line jerseys (and if they do, I'd suspect they'd be Matt Light). You can't even buy them off the rack - you'd have to special order them.

Weird.

Labels: , , ,

2 comments:

On 10/25/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

I'll take "Who are players she has screwed?" for $500, Alex.

 
On 10/25/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Nooo, Dweeze, don't say that. He's all baby-faced and innocent-like. You're destroying my illusions.

But you're probably right. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home