May 09, 2005

I will write something more substantial soon, I promise

But until then, I feel the need to inform you that the track currently playing on my iPod is a piece of music from my NFL Films music collection, and it is called "Headcracker Suite." How awesome is that? I think the only way it could be more awesome is if they choreographed a ballet set to it. Which sort of reminds me of one of Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts:

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Exactly.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

On 7/30/2005 2:56 PM, Anonymous Iggy said:

That is an awesome title. Absolutely excellent. Sounds like it should be the soundtrack to the experiment I am doing today...

I'll post something substantial if you do. :)

05.09.05 - 5:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home