February 13, 2005

Reason No. 1 why I will never get rid of my land line

Because I'd be screwed if I ever lost my cell phone.

Like I did Friday night.

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!

Let this be a cautionary tale to all of you out there who, like me, have little in the way of alcohol tolerance. When you start drinking, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to your possessions so you don't lose them. This especially applies if you happen to be talking to a distractingly cute boy at the same time you are drinking.

I guess it's not all bad, though. I probably needed a new phone anyway. I always liked to claim that I had an ancient, featureless phone because it was charmingly old-school, but really, the reason was that I was just cheap.

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

On 2/14/2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

I don't remember talking to you Friday night.

 
On 2/14/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

You were there in my dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home