February 14, 2005

People Who Need To Go Away

Lindsay Lohan

George W. Bush

The creepy guy who works at the convenience store in my neighborhood

People who don't look where they're going

Anyone and everyone associated with American Idol

Scarlett Johansson

George Steinbrenner

Lawrence Summers

The Osbournes

The screechingly loud woman in my office who has a giant mullet

James Dobson

The Desperate Housewives

Jared

Sarah Jessica Parker

The people who agressively shove The Metro in my face when I get off the subway

Mel Gibson

Mischa Barton

The Verizon Wireless guy

Joe Buck

The woman in my office who really won't go away unless you explicitly tell her to

Labels: , ,

8 comments:

On 2/14/2005 8:43 PM, Blogger RahX said:

Oooo OOO don't forget all reality shows and people associated with them.

 
On 2/14/2005 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

After today, I'd add Alan Keyes.

As for your list? You had me until Scarlett Johansson.

--Gothmog

 
On 2/14/2005 10:26 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

So GM, you also get creeped out by the convenience store guy? I knew it wasn't just me! ;-)

Keyes could have been on the list even before today, but there are so many deserving candidates from that area of the political spectrum that I couldn't include them all!

And I knew Scarlett might be an unpopular choice, but I had to buck the popular sentiment and do it. She bugs, man, she bugs.

 
On 2/14/2005 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Are you kidding? I *AM* creepy convenience store guy. Now where did I put that axe...

True dat, re: politicians. It's just I'm focused on Keyes at the moment. And "go away" isn't quite the phrase I'm looking for: "undergo sundry forms of medieval torture" comes closer.

Scarlett? is not nearly as ubiquitous as Lindsay or Mischa. Plus she's hot. 'nuf said.

GM

 
On 2/15/2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

Wow! A GM appearance! Pretty soon the whole Landru posse will be here, hanging out, drinking your beer and playing your stereo too loud.

As to the list, well, even if I weren't in the posse, I would agree with Goth about Scarlett. And Lindsay Lohan is also on my To Do list. There are other choices I disagree with as well.

Particularly the convenience store guy...

 
On 2/15/2005 11:07 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

Obviously my blog is the cool place to be.

 
On 2/15/2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Kimmah said:

Ooooh, good list! I think I'll do one, too!

And I agree with you about that Scarlett girl. First of all, her name is dumb. Second, she dresses like a hobo. Third, she just looks like a bitch.

I'm off to make a list. In case anyone cares.

 
On 2/15/2005 10:44 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

I care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home