January 11, 2005

Update

So as you may already know, that Virginia bill requiring women to report miscarriages has been withdrawn. And the guy who sponsored it is now complaining about all the nasty emails he received about it. Give me a fucking break. This is (among many other things) what I will forever and always HATE about conservatives (social conservatives, anyway) - their entire agenda is about controlling other people and trying to dictate how they live their lives, and the moment someone has the audacity to object to that proposition, the conservatives cry "victim." Aaargh. God, this almost makes me angrier than the original bill.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

On 1/11/2005 5:35 PM, Blogger xpurt witness said:

This is by far one of the most absurd ideas I've ever heard of. What benefit could society possibly receive through this kind of information. I agree with you on the control idea.

Simply bogus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home