June 21, 2007

Science proves what I've always known

Older siblings are the smartest!

Never mind the actual evidence that my youngest brother read algebra books for fun as a child, or writes his own computer games, or placed in national and international math competitions. Never mind that he takes double the normal course load at one of the toughest colleges in the country, doesn't go to class, and still has a perfect GPA. None of that matters! Science clearly proves that I am smarter!

Labels: , , ,

4 comments:

On 6/25/2007 11:04 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

First: The color - it burns!

Second: Everyone knows middle child is the smartest. I don't care what science says.

 
On 6/25/2007 1:35 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Re: the color - yeah, I'm thinking maybe it's not working. I needed a change but perhaps this is not it.

 
On 6/29/2007 10:05 AM, Blogger Kimmah said:

woot! i knew i was smarter than my phi beta kappa chemistry/biology major sister! i knew it!

 
On 7/17/2007 2:03 AM, Blogger Puffy said:

The Puffy Report has found contradictory findings. The youngest child is far more beautiful, smarter, and superior than the oldest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home