January 23, 2007

Housekeeping

Links are finally updated, in both the Friends and Strangers sections. Some dead or dormant ones are gone. Shiny new ones added. Oh, and if you didn't notice, I messed with the color scheme again, because that's what I do. Who needs substantive content when you can just yammer on about superficial things?

Also, I know I should write a Blog For Choice post, even though it's already a day late (and I say 'should' not because I feel some sense of obligation, but because it is actually important). But I have always had trouble doing things because the calendar says so (seriously, I hate all holidays; in other news, I'm tons of fun at parties), and, more importantly, I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts on the subject. So it will have to wait.

Labels:

4 comments:

On 1/24/2007 12:22 AM, Blogger Kimmah said:

you can now be a member of my club: Blog Changers Unite! I was screwing around with mine last night and damn near lost my margins. No idea how I managed that, but thankfully I did a preview before I saved the changes.

 
On 1/25/2007 2:27 AM, Blogger gothmog said:

Whew. Glad I made the cut. I don't deserve it.

 
On 1/27/2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Lisa McMann said:

Hi Jo!

 
On 1/27/2007 5:38 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Hi Whe...er, Lisa! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home