Housekeeping
Links are finally updated, in both the Friends and Strangers sections. Some dead or dormant ones are gone. Shiny new ones added. Oh, and if you didn't notice, I messed with the color scheme again, because that's what I do. Who needs substantive content when you can just yammer on about superficial things?
Also, I know I should write a Blog For Choice post, even though it's already a day late (and I say 'should' not because I feel some sense of obligation, but because it is actually important). But I have always had trouble doing things because the calendar says so (seriously, I hate all holidays; in other news, I'm tons of fun at parties), and, more importantly, I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts on the subject. So it will have to wait.
Labels: housekeeping

4 comments:
you can now be a member of my club: Blog Changers Unite! I was screwing around with mine last night and damn near lost my margins. No idea how I managed that, but thankfully I did a preview before I saved the changes.
Whew. Glad I made the cut. I don't deserve it.
Hi Jo!
Hi Whe...er, Lisa! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home