January 25, 2006

Dammit

It's been more than two months since I updated, and look what's happened - now I'm missing a month from my archives. Fuck. I suppose I could backdate this post and force it create a December archive, but that wouldn't be right. I'm all about the honesty here. (Ha. Ha.)

Anyway, I promise I am in the process of writing a big honkin' new post, and it should be posted within the next day or two. Many topics will be covered, probably including, but not limited to: how my Dad is a radio star (except not really), how my Mom will probably burn the house down one of these days, how I could totally be a terrorist if I wanted to (yes I know this was promised two posts ago), why I should buy stock in Ann Taylor, and how my family has not been spared from the recent spate of cancer diagnoses. Yeah, that last part is sad and not funny, but hey, so is life sometimes.

Check back soon.

Labels:

2 comments:

On 1/27/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Dweeze said:

Bout damn time

 
On 1/29/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Supes said:

What he said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home