Housekeeping
So the comments were apparently having issues yesterday. Again. Some more. I finally got fed up and decided to go ahead and install Haloscan. The voice of the people will no longer be stifled by Blogger!
I didn't want to lose the comments I already had, so unfortunately, the old posts now have two comment links, and it looks really stupid, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it (though I guess I can turn off the comments on posts that don't have any). Oh well. You can't ask for everything.
Labels: housekeeping

5 comments:
somehow, I feel you did this all for me. Aren't I speshul.
(now don't burst my bubble if you didn't. I relish in being all delusional-like.)
03.17.05 - 11:07 pm
Well, you were the final straw (so, most important, of course).
Now that I actually went through the trouble of setting it up, I'm realizing that it's a much better system the Blogger's comments, anyway. There have been no fewer than four major outages (that I know of) since I enabled the comments. That kind of defeats the purpose of having the comments in the first place, y'know?
03.17.05 - 11:21 pm
Yeah.
So how do I go about being like Jolene? I don't have good skills.
03.17.05 - 11:48 pm
Hey, you got picshurs and stuff, so you're ahead of me there. I'll email ya.
03.17.05 - 11:58 pm
It's easy, Wheezy...
03.18.05 - 10:15 am
Post a Comment
<< Home