May 12, 2003

Yeah, Anyway

So, um, it turns out I was sort of wrong about the whole Google thing. You know, the thing where I thought I was so smart and said that the reason I wasn't getting any Google hits was because it was better at filtering out all the irrelevant crap. Yeah, remember when I said that?

Well, it has been brought to my attention that Google in fact has a lag time, or something, so you won't get any hits until some defined amount of time after you've made the post.

This seems to be true. Why do I belive this to be so, you ask? Well, let me tell you!

All of a sudden, I've gotten a barrage of Google hits. They've come on like gangbusters. Well, perhaps not that many, but I've always had a secret desire to use the word "gangbusters," and this seemed like an appropriate place.

You can probably guess what searches led to the hits, and you'd probably be right, but I have resolved to never again mention her name.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home