May 12, 2003

More linkage

Somehow, the less time I have to waste, the more time I spend reading other sites. I'm going to need a twelve-step program if I'm not careful.

Following a long trail of links led me to a quite entertaining blog called Que Sera Sera. I do have to say, though, that I am not fond of the color scheme (it's got not one, but two shades of orange!). But then again, who am I to judge?

Even though they're already linked at the right, I feel like I should give some additional props to the Damn Hell Ass Kings. DHAK is a fabulous collection of sites run by some amazingly talented people. Many (most?) of them write professionally, I think, so you know you're getting quality stuff. I haven't looked at every site listed there, but my favorites are Tomato Nation, Hissyfit, Squishy, Dancing Brave, Ultra Tart, and Hashai. Be very careful, though. They are addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've been conflicted about whether to also add permanent links to my favorite individual DHAK sites. Part of me thinks I should, but part of me wants to avoid clutter, especially since the main DHAK portal leads to all of them anyway. For now, I'll just mention them here. It's not like I can't change my mind later.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home