January 16, 2007

Fuck you, Easterbrook

I don't know why I still bother reading his stupid column. Although I suppose "read" is being generous - mostly I skim to find the one or two paragraphs about the Patriots and don't bother with the rest. But anyway, sometime way back when (I'm too lazy to find the link to it right now), I wrote about his penchant for being a bully and his mocking of science.

Well, he's doing it again (scroll down to the section entitled "Coming Soon -- Drive-Through DNA"). He spends an entire paragraph saying, essentially (I'm paraphasing, of course), oh, aren't science nerds and their silly tools just precious? So biotech companies advertise their products just like any other industry. So the fuck what? God, it makes my blood boil.

You know how Landru wants us all to punch Tucker Carlson in the gob? Well, if you ever see this fucking fuck Easterbrook fellow, I would like you do the same to him. And after you do that, point to his bloody nose and say, there's some science for you, asshole!

Labels: , , ,

7 comments:

On 1/17/2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Dweeze said:

You're also cute when you're violent.

 
On 1/17/2007 5:16 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Don't fuck with my livelihood, man.

 
On 1/18/2007 10:50 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

Backing slowly away from your livelihood...

 
On 1/20/2007 7:53 PM, Blogger ilse said:

Did you see the parody of Easterbrook that Kissing Suzy Kolber did? Well worth a search-and-read.

 
On 1/20/2007 9:13 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Hmm, don't think I saw it. Definitely will have to go look for it.

 
On 1/20/2007 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

My dear, you can't miss it. He's such a douchebag. I think this is the link: http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/12/tuesday-morning-pretentious.html

And. I live not so far from Mr. E'brook. Of course I know no one who attends his Presbyterian church but that could change. However I won't gobsmack him. I'll simply tell him what an right-wing-anti-semetic-buffoon he is. Loudly. Very very loudly. If you like I'll tell him that Jolene asked me to :)

 
On 1/20/2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

I would heartily endorse that, I would. :)

And indeed that post was spectacular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home