February 27, 2005

It's Oscar time!

In what is now becoming an annual tradition (mostly because I have no imagination, because I have no life, and because I will use any excuse to not do actual work), I will be liveblogging the Oscars telecast. If you are a faithful reader of this blog, you may notice that this is the first year I have actually used the word "liveblogging." That's right, I was liveblogging before there was liveblogging, bitches. Or, at least before I knew what it was called. Whatever.

Disclaimer No. 1: As in years past, I will likely be doing my laundry at the same time I am watching. Since the laundry room is a non-trivial distance from my apartment, this means I will likely be away from the TV for substantial portions of the telecast. With my luck, all the interesting things will happen while I'm not watching. Anyway, please, no angry letters if I miss something.

Disclaimer No. 2: What I write may not be very good. If you're looking for Oscars liveblogging that is actually funny and entertaining, you should probably read the Defamer. If you're looking for the best in Oscars outfit mocking, you should probably read what the Fug Girls have to say. I'm just saying, if my accounts of the evening do not live up to your expectations, don't say I didn't warn you.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home