February 18, 2005

Ho hum

The downside of knowing that people actually read this thing is that you feel a minor obligation to post on some sort of regular basis. That's hard when you go for days on end feeling exceptionally uninspired. Also when you are operating on only a few hours of sleep a night, as I was when I wrote that last post (in case you couldn't tell from its incoherence).

Dweeze said I should I should write about him, but silly Dweeze, you know I don't kiss and tell.

My life has been quite uninteresting lately (I mean, less interesting than usual), so there's not much to write about there. The most exciting thing I did this weekend was go to the store to try out the the new bed I really want to buy. I've been sleeping on the same cheap mattress I bought when I started grad school so many years ago, and now that I can actually afford it, I want a better one. Problem is, my apartment is a sty, and I need to get all the crap cleaned up before I buy it, because there's no way they could set up a new bed in the middle of all this mess.

See, that was really not very interesting, was it? I'll try harder next time.

Labels: ,

6 comments:

On 2/21/2005 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Like hearing about a new bed isn't going to get Dweeze all hot and bothered. You tease, you.

oh, and? Who is the Ho, and what do you want her to Hum?

--Gothmog (as if you couldn't tell)

 
On 2/21/2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Yeah, I probably should have known better.

I think we all know that I am the Ho. And what I hum is my business. We all have to have to have our little secrets.

 
On 2/22/2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

Am I really that obvious?

Don't answer that...

 
On 2/22/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Wheeze said:

I can't believe Jolene is a slob.

This changes everything.

Wheeze

 
On 2/22/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Wheeze, you have NO idea.

 
On 2/22/2005 9:33 PM, Blogger Kimmah said:

The fact that you are a slob validates me and makes me whole. The fact that you hum, too, make me love you even more.

You can always post about me when you get totally bored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home