January 10, 2005

I really have nothing to say so I'll just give you more links

First, if anyone is looking to buy me a present, I'd like to suggest this.

I was going to laugh at how ridiculous it is that Newt Gingrich is thinking about running for president, and then I remembered the last two elections, and how the American public really will vote for anyone, no matter how awful they are, and I started to cry.

Then I read this, and cried some more, because that is seriously fucked up.

But then I cheered up a little, because how can you not when you read about a 62-foot-long stogie. Hmmm, I wonder what Freud would say about that cigar.

Finally, I cheered up a lot when I saw this, because the Manolo, not only does he know the shoes, he knows the funny.

Labels: , , ,

14 comments:

On 1/11/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

I'd buy you Biosphere, but I'm not sure you have anyplace to put it. Well, do you? DO YOU?!?

 
On 1/11/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Well, I do have a smallish balcony. You don't think that will be enough space?

 
On 1/11/2005 5:16 PM, Blogger Dweeze said:

So many rude jokes, so little time.

 
On 1/11/2005 5:19 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

I don't even know what I said, but I fear I have again revealed my ignorance to the hip lingo. I'm afraid to even look it up.

 
On 1/11/2005 5:54 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Or is that ignorance "of" the hip lingo? Damn prepositions always keeping me down.

 
On 1/12/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

It was the reference to having a "smallish balcony". I don't think it's a matter of hipness on your part as much as perversion on mine.

 
On 1/12/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
On 1/12/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger Dweeze said:

So you've never heard the phrase "She has a balcony you could do Shakespeare off of"? And no, that's not code for anything.

 
On 1/12/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

Well, yes, I knew what you were referring to, but just not what it was supposed to mean (you know, other than an actual balcony). I even did look it up in my handydandy urbandictionary.com, and there was nothing! (Not that I couldn't guess, but whatever.) You are just a dirty, dirty man trying to give corrupt meaning to the words of pure, innocent little me.

 
On 1/12/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

Oops - I've messed things up. I deleted the comment and reposted it because it had a stray comma that bugged me. Now it's all out of order. Urgh.

 
On 1/12/2005 11:50 AM, Blogger Jolene said:

But to answer your question, uh, no I haven't. Until now. Hmm.

 
On 1/12/2005 1:41 PM, Blogger Dweeze said:

You're cute when you're flustered.

 
On 1/12/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Jolene said:

Aw (*blush*). I'm sorry for calling you dirty. Unless, of course, you liked it, in which case, nevermind.

 
On 1/12/2005 4:33 PM, Blogger Dweeze said:

I took it as a compliment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home