January 14, 2005

Eh, Why Not

Apparently the thing to do today is to put your iPod on shuffle and post the first ten songs that come up. I pretty much do that all day anyway (the listening to the iPod on shuffle, not the posting of songs), and I got nothin' better to write about, so here goes:

The Sky is Broken - Moby
I've Come For My Award - The Beautiful South
River Deep, Mountain High - Erasure
Two Spaces - Frank Black
Policy of Truth - Depeche Mode
It Suits You Now - Machinery Hall
Du Hast - Rammstein
Solitude - The The
Maldòn - Zouk Machine
Drown - Gravity Kills

I will admit that I skipped over a couple of classical tracks that came up, but only because I actually do skip them, unless I am specifically listening to classical music. I will not admit that I skipped anything else, for example, if there was a song in there by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Nope, I would not admit that, even if it had happened. Which it didn't. I SWEAR. (Of course, I've been known to lie about things from time to time. Not that you'd ever know.)

ANYWAY.

As you may or may not be able to tell, even the newest stuff there is at least several years old. That's because I quit listening to the radio about four years ago for a variety of reasons, most of which involve me being a lazy ass, and I haven't bought much new music since then. It's actually been good for me financially, because I used to spend way too much money on music. However, given how many DVDs I've bought in recent memory, it's probably a wash. Oh well.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home