November 29, 2004

File this one under Things That Really Should Be Understood

Dear My Boss:

Please kindly refrain from asking other people in the office to forge my signature on stuff. It's a little disconcerting to open up a file and see my signature, except it's not my signature. That is all.

Love,

Jolene

*****

Apparently I wasn't around. And he really, really wanted that letter to go out that day. That non-time-sensitive quasi-form letter. And he apparently couldn't be bothered to just change the letter to his name and sign it himself. And he couldn't even sign my name himself, he actually asked another woman to do it because, apparently, it would be more believable if it was a woman's handwriting. Or something.

Good god. Who is running this place???

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home