June 26, 2003

Stop the Insanity!

(*Editor's note: The events of this post actually happened over a week ago, but I've been too busy to update the blog, so I'm only posting it now. I'm insane, but not insane enough to wear a long-sleeved sweater in mid-90 degree weather.)

My life is so bizarre (of course I am speaking in relative terms. I know it's not really all that strange, but I live for the small things). Taking the subway home from work today, I recognized the same woman I had seen earlier wearing the sweater that I also own. It was a classic Seinfeld moment. You know - where you see the same person you don't know, again.

But that wasn't the weird part. This time, I was the one wearing the sweater, and she was wearing something else. It kind of freaked me out.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home