June 05, 2003

It's magazine time again!

I have a confession to make. I read US Weekly. I'm not afraid to admit it.

I spend upwards of twelve hours a day with my brain "on". The last thing I want to deal with when I get home is anything remotely intellectual. So I watch trashy reality TV shows, and I read trashy magazines like US Weekly.

I know it's trash. I expect it to be full of stupid gossip and pictures of celebrities doing dumb things. But, oh my, they have outdone themselves this week. Have they ever.

On the cover of this week's issue is a small picture promising: Hollywood Wedgies!

That's right, they're promoting - on the cover - pictures of celebrities picking their wedgies. Thankfully, they showed enough class (*snicker*) to limit their in-depth wedgie coverage to celebs with appropriately attractive asses.

US Weekly, what would I ever do without you?

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home