June 29, 2003

A good book

So you know how the other day, I said it might take me a while to read Pamie's book (titled, as I neglected to mention, Why Girls Are Weird)? Apparently I was lying. I was supposed to go into work today, but thought I'd read a little this morning before going in. It's now evening, and I never made it to work (don't worry, I didn't have to go in, so it's not like I'll get in trouble or anything), and I've finished the book.

I wouldn't call it great literature, but the fact that I blew off all my responsibilities today to read it should tell you that it's a pretty good read. Given that it barely costs more than a movie, and is far more entertaining than the majority of movies out there these days, I'd say it's certainly worth your time and money.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home